In our CNC processing centres we can produce a complex range of parts for you. Thanks to our modern CAD/CAM system, highly-efficient programming, and motivated and well-trained staff, we are able to produce sophisticated milled components exactly to our customers' specifications. Our vertical processing centres are suitable for component parts up to 1400x550x500 mm. With the help of our CNC rotary table and 5-axle simultaneous processing we have been able to considerably increase the milling options we can offer with our machinery. Whether it's using a rotary table with a 1/1000° pitch or a pallet changer, we have comprehensive processing strategies to cope with any and all of your demands. Ask us for anything, from light alloy processing to parts in materials which are difficult to machine.
- Use of predominantly flat machines for vibration-free processing despite a high cutting demand
- High-quality surface finish without compromising speed
- Vertical processing centres for component parts up to 1400x550x500 mm
- CNC processing on a rotary table with a 1/1000° pitch in processing centres with 4/5 positioned or simultaneous axles
- Processing of anything from light alloys to high-strength materials
- Vertical machining centres with rotary tables can cope with and process component parts up to 1400x550x500 mm.
- On our horizontal milling centres we can produce component parts up to 1000x1000 mm.
- 5-axle processing up to 1000x1000 mm is equally possible.