industrial business management assistant apprenticeship in August 2016 at FAS Füllanlagenservice
The partnership of Jung & Co. Gerätebau GmbH, FAS Füllanlagenservice GmbH and Jung Process Systems GmbH presents a strong group of companies at our site in Kummerfeld, Pinneberg. You apprenticeship (a 3-year placement) will be at FAS Füllanlagenservice GmbH.
FAS was founded in 1997 and is one of the best-known and most successful suppliers of replacement parts and components for bottle and can fillers as well as bottle cleaning machines and beverage mixing equipment. Over the intervening 15 years, FAS has become proud to count several of the most well-known companies from the beverage industry among its worldwide customer base.
Jung & Co. have enjoyed over 40 years' success in stainless steel and metal processing and, thanks to their precision production for FAS, are able to guarantee a reliable replacement part and component supply service.
Jung Process Systems develop and distribute hygienic stainless steel screw spindle pumps across the world, under the brand name HYGHSPIN.
- You will be thoroughly trained in the practical and theoretical aspects of commercial and operational practices
- You will spend time in each of the commercial departments across our group of companies, such as Materials Management, Sales, Accounts, HR, Logistics and Production Planning
- You will work with a variety of modern software systems
- You will attend the vocational college in Pinneberg
- will have a good secondary school education, an advanced technical college certificate or Abitur [A-levels]
- will have technical understanding
- will be willing and motivated to learn
- will be committed to and interested in commercial and associated activities
- will have good knowledge of MS Office
- will have a conscientious and independent work ethic
- will have good organisational skills and team spirit
- will have good working knowledge of English
You can expect a working environment characterised by mutual respect in a medium-sized company. Once you have successfully completed your apprenticeship with us, you will naturally be the first choice to fill any suitable vacant positions.
Would you like to apply to start your apprenticeship on 01 August 2016?
Are you convinced that you meet all of these demanding criteria? Then we would love to get to know you. Just send your application to:
FAS Füllanlagenservice GmbH, Personalabteilung, Auweg 2, D-25495 Kummerfeld, Germany
or email it to: personal[at]fas-net.de