Start your cutting machine operator apprenticeship in August at Jung & Co.
For several years, Jung & Co. Gerätebau GmbH have successfully, and with great commitment and joy, taken on apprentices and provided them with a modern apprentice workshop in which they can train to become cutting machine operators.
So, what does a cutting machine operator do at Jung & Co.?
In our company, you will produce component parts for the machines and equipment of our customers, usually from stainless steel or aluminium blanks. To do this you will need to programme the computer-controlled CNC turning and milling machines and then turn, mill, drill and polish the cut material.
These parts will then be used for a variety of applications, for example in engines, wind turbines, machines and industrial equipment or in medical technology.
Can you answer yes to all of these?
To become an apprentice, you need to meet at least the following requirements:
- you should have successfully finished high school or secondary school, or received an equivalent education
- you should have received good grades, particularly in maths and physics
- you should be interested in computer sciences and technology, and have an understanding of complex tasks
- you should possess both good manual dexterity and spatial awareness, which are very important for this role
- you should be committed to and enjoy creating something
Is that a yes, then?
Well, just get in touch with us by sending your full application, via email, to personal:jung-co.de. We look forward to hearing from you!